Absolutely. Smart Vision Labs uses a HIPAA-compliant server/database. One of the most exciting features of the device is that patient data is immediately uploaded to the HIPAA compliant cloud and can be accessed through the Smart Vision Labs platform.
Articles in this section
- Can we use the SVOne Enterprise Device for a DMV-specific Eye Exam?
- Can I use my insurance for the Smart Vision Exam?
- How do I locate my device serial number?
- I'm getting an error that says "Error: failed to get agreement document...", what do I do?
- How do I save the battery life on the phone?
- What does this paper clip looking tool do?
- Is the data secure?
- What does the Shack Hartmann grid (red dots grid) analyze?
- How do we clean and maintain the device?
- How often should the phone and red light source be charged?