At this time we are not able to approve prescriptions for use at the DMV. If you need a DMV approved prescription, you will need a comprehensive eye exam.
Articles in this section
- Can we use the SVOne Enterprise Device for a DMV-specific Eye Exam?
- Can I use my insurance for the Smart Vision Exam?
- How do I locate my device serial number?
- I'm getting an error that says "Error: failed to get agreement document...", what do I do?
- How do I save the battery life on the phone?
- What does this paper clip looking tool do?
- Is the data secure?
- What does the Shack Hartmann grid (red dots grid) analyze?
- How do we clean and maintain the device?
- How often should the phone and red light source be charged?