Our doctors are reviewing prescriptions throughout the day. Depending on demand it can take up to 24 hours (usually much faster) to receive your prescription via email. If you don’t get your prescription within this time frame please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my SVOne Enterprise app?
- Who issues my prescription from my Smart Vision Exams?
- How quickly will I get my prescription?
- Am I guaranteed a prescription if I take the exam?
- What is Telemedicine?
- What is Astigmatism?
- Am I allowed to keep a copy of my prescription?
- Can I use my eyeglass prescription for contact lenses?
- What is hyperopia?
- What is myopia?