Eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions aren't the same. An eyeglass prescription is for the purchase of eyeglasses only. It does not contain certain information that is crucial to a contact lens prescription and that can be obtained only during a contact lens consultation and fitting.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my SVOne Enterprise app?
- Who issues my prescription from my Smart Vision Exams?
- How quickly will I get my prescription?
- Am I guaranteed a prescription if I take the exam?
- What is Telemedicine?
- What is Astigmatism?
- Am I allowed to keep a copy of my prescription?
- Can I use my eyeglass prescription for contact lenses?
- What is hyperopia?
- What is myopia?