Unfortunately, the Smart Vision Exam does not test for Prism. However, we do ask if patient's have "double vision" as a basic eye health question. If one does have "double vision" they will not be eligible to take the Smart Vision Exam.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I renew my contact lenses?
- Can I reuse my email address to go through the Smart Vision Exam?
- Does the Smart Vision Exam test for Prism?
- What is PD? (Pupillary Distance)
- Can the Enterprise prescribe Progressive lenses?
- "You are not qualified for this service at this time"... Did I do something wrong?
- Will I see a doctor during the Smart Vision Exam?
- What kind of images should I be looking for during the autorefraction flow?
- How do I get a "good" auto refraction image during the Smart Vision Exam flow?
- How to conduct Visual Acuity (VA) test ?